Wednesday, May 6, 2009

BEAGLE !!!!

















today is not a very happy day for me !

the master lock me inside the cage almost the 18 hours because I was being a bad bed . I pees on the living room's carpet =(

I know is my bad for being so lazy to walk to the toilet .

BUT anyway ! I managed to slept in the aircond room yesterday night . thanks to my super innocent cute face that melt her heart every time I just tried to lying deathly on the floor . She used to allowed me sleep with her on the bed but not anymore when the father keep complaining that my fur will drop on her bed =(

well ! my master was not in her good mood today . Her stomach is not feeling well . but she is kind enough to curi-curi share her KFC with me . I AM A HAPPY DOG !!!

she went to college like normal and said bye to me before she left .



BYE !

1 comment: